Monday, February 23, 2009

Let's get started

My name is Alan. I am a trucker in Houston, Texas with too much time on his hands. I love listening to my Sirius sattellite radio. With 500 miles a night to drive and 12 hours to kill, my mind often wanders and wonders. Well, here is one thing I wanted to set as a goal, coming true. We'll ponder all kinds of things from politics, to issues concerning freedom, the ACLU, Human Rights Campaign, gay community topics, AIDS research, the homeless and tons of other stuff. Make suggestions and I'll see if we can't discuss them... Find me on myspace.com/alansimmons3 and on facebook.com and befriend me at both. I have a background in biblical studies, but will seldom walk that road of thought, sociological and psychological interests, and love to ponder philosophy. I have an extreme interest in why people do and say the things they do. What makes us tick. So, join up and pull up a chair and let's ponder and wonder together. More in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment